I was tagged by JJ for this tag.
Here are the rules:
Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
Rule#2: Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you’ve done so.
Rule#4: Don’t tag anyone who’s been tagged before.
Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others; don’t go all “if you want to take this tag”.
So here are 11 things about me:
- I love music. The day is not complete if I’ve not listened to at least twenty four songs, one for each hour.
- I am soft-hearted, and the softest of hits, if related to something I’m very attached to, can make me go into a dark space.
- I talk to myself often, even on the road, thinking I’m not in reality but in dreams.
- I hate to see anyone give up on poetry after writing good poems; even if that person, according to their own belief, is not a “poet”.
- I don’t like being told who to befriend. It’s a direct hit on my personal decision, and that’s not ignorable.
- If a Manchester United match is going on, no other channel exists for me; not even if it is an India-Pakistan cricket match in the other channel.
- I’ll pursue a debate to the ends of the earth, if I feel that my point has validity, and it should have been done that way in interest of fairness.
- I don’t give up on writing unless and until I absolutely have to.
- I believe age is just a number. Anyone expecting me to stop playing games on my PC can expect to be met with adamancy or ignoring.
- I don’t think driving a vehicle is a “sign” of growing up. And that it is a must.
- I like tags, but not award tags. Awards to pass on are quite impossible, tags are easier!
The questions from JJ are:
- What do you think would be the best form of government for India? I stay away from politics. Don’t wish to break my head, thanks!
- One frank suggestion to me as a blogger? You are a poet too, so stop believing that you are only a writer.
- Cold or Hot Beverage? For you, I think Lemonade is best. For me also actually.
- Living in the present or living for the future? Mix of both. Present determines future too.
- Life’s worst tragedy? That’s personal, but I think you know the answer, JJ, and reason for not revealing it too.
- Colored pictures or black and white? Black & white, it has a charm to it.
- Summer or winter? Winter any day… not a fan of heat.
- A father or a son … who would you rather be? At present, can’t be the former. Trying to be a good son.
- How much does a person’s company define him/her? To an extent. Sometimes, company is forced on the person, as you know well too. That forced company shouldn’t define him/her I feel.
- Emotional pain – all at once or in portions? Emotional pain never comes all at once. It comes in portions, and is always repetitive, even if we do not want it to be.
- The least recognized but very deserving blogger around you? Many around, can’t pinpoint one, JJ. It’s similar to that award thingy… deserving are so many.
The questions for them:
- If you could change your name to any other, what would it be? (Same name can’t be the answer)
- How would you change your worst nightmare into a most beautiful dream?
- The one person who can make you to smile even in the darkest of times?
- An addiction that you have never regretted?
- An addiction that you have always regretted?
- What defines weakness in a person?
- Favorite dessert?
- What food perks you up when you are feeling low?
- Favorite movie of all time?
- Does the look of a blog tell of the quality of its content too?
- A suggestion for my blog
I would also like to tag JJ for just the questions I’ve asked. I would like to know her answers for this too. And leaving this open so anyone who’s interested can take it further!
(March 15th, 2012)