Recently, my blog has got honors from a few bloggers.. I accept them with this post.
Kirti and Antara, two best friends, who read my blog have conferred on me, the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m supposed to choose 7 other bloggers to pass on to, and tell 7 random things about me. I’ll do the latter..
1. If I get addicted to a song, and its lyrics, I keep listening to that over and over again, though my playlist has a whole lot more wonderful songs to listen to.
2. I got over the “Kolaveri di” fever in two days. Its not in my playlist now either.
3. I like to draw and do pencil shading for the same.
4. I’ve not spoken to my best friend since a few weeks now. I hate it but it has been forced on me.
5. I am either extremely optimistic or extremely pessimistic. Yet to find the balance between the two.
6. I love to tweet, but unless its micropoetry or replies, my tweets feel forced rather than random.
7. I don’t pass on awards given to me and with rules to pass on to more people. It’s hard for me to choose a set no. from a whole lot of friends.
Janhvi gave me this award, made by her and not to be passed on. Thanks! The other part of the award was an honest review of her blog. That’s a little difficult at present dear, but will do it sometime.
Before the shift back here, and during my December writer’s block phase, Ava and the Poets Rally conferred another Perfect Poet Award on me. I accept the award and nominate Lady Whispers for the same. I know I might be late, sorry for that.
With words I cannot say,
what poetry means to me,
I’ll just write my heart,
and who knows, will see.
(’11. dec 30.)