1. How did you get one of your scars? Workshop in Engg 1st sem. College had old-age instruments.
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? At home. College was over and had no better job!
3. How are you feeling at this moment?Bored… hence doing this tag! 😉
4. How did your night go last night? Chatting with an old friend!
5. How did you do in high school? Amazing! Best time of my life!
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? Got it two years ago on my birthday!
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? Once in a blue moon!
8. How much money did you spend last month? Never counted!
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? 25 to 27 seems a nice age.
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? 23
1. Your mothers name? What’s the use? You won’t ever meet her! 😛
2. What did you do last weekend? Exited from a competition after reaching semifinals!
3. What is the most important part of your life? My friends..! They are the reason I’m alive to do this tag! 😛
4. What would you rather be doing? Writing poetry, but not inspired at this moment!
5. What did you last cry over? Listening to another friend cry..!
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Talking to my sister..!
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? A sense of humor. It’s impossible to live with me without one!
8. What are you worried about? Many things.. life is always full of worry.
9. What did you have for breakfast? Rice sevai
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yep. For a while, she loved me back too!
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? Many times.
3. Have you ever been out of the country? Nope. Not yet.
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? DUH!!
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Absolutely. Not all friends are angels! 😛
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? Nope, not yet anyways! Won’t let anyone know if I ever do!
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Of course!
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, front to back without missing a word, in approximately 5 hours and 21 mins!
1. Who was the last person you saw? Mummy dearest!
2. Who was the last person you texted? Garfixis
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? Colleagues, before getting into the office bus.
4. Who was the last person to call you? Tikuli
5. Who did you last hug? My mom, in the morning.
6. Who is the last person who texted you? Sowmya, my best friend!
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? To Mrs Z, my li’l sister!
1. Where does your best friend(s) live? Twenty minutes from my place!
2. Where did you last go? To office
3. Where did you last hang out? In my room!
4. Where do you go to school? In the city where I grew up!
5. Where is your favorite place to be? In the shuttle court, playing with my sister!
6. Where did you sleep last night? In my bedroom, duh!
1. Do you think anyone likes you? Think so, anyone there who does? Give a holler please, need confirmation! 🙂
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Nah, I’m fine as me.
3. Do you know the muffin man? Nope.
4. Does the future scare you? Not really, its just a big adventure I’m always on!
5. Do your parents know about your blog? Yep. They like it too..!
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? Coz she’s the one who knows me inside-out! 😀
2. Why did you get into Blogging? To return to poetry, which I loved, still love and will love to write! 🙂
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? No other option I guess! I’ve no complains though!
4. Why are you doing this survey? Joblessness. Boredom!
1. If you could have one super power what would it be? I’d like to be normal.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Yep. I’d get into blogging sooner!
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? A boat, then I can escape from that island.
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? Nope. None of them will ever will, I know!
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Nope. My hair can’t save anyone. I’m just hoping it’ll save me from resembling a snooker ball.
1 last question!
1. Are you happy with your life right now? Yes. I’ve been happy with my life ever since I started that adventure! 🙂