3. I started tutoring my neighbor in Mathematics
4. I went with my sister to get a photograph taken
5. I wrote my final acrostic for the year
6. I saw many news channels where the focus was mainly on the Kotla match fiasco
7. I helped a friend with blog templates
8. I chatted with a friend online at midnight. (She’s usually asleep by 8pm so it was a surprise)
8 Things I Love About Winter:
8 Things On My Wishlist:
1. A good job with a nice starting salary
2. More posts for the year to come
3. A high percentage and rank for my sis (her final exams are on the horizon)
4. A few friends who left blogging to return back
5. Health and wealth for my family. They mean a lot to me
6. Strength to keep my optimism in any blues that await me
7. Lose some weight. I have added on lots of holiday weight.
8. Peace (for myself, and the world too. We both need it)
8 Things I am Passionate About:
3. Reading novels
4. Listening to music
5. Playing badminton
6. Eating chocolates
7. Chatting on Gtalk
8. Messaging friends
8 Words/Phrases I Often Use:
5. Oh God
7. Yaar (colloquial for a close friend in Hindi)
8 Things I Learnt From The Past:
1. It can’t be changed. What’s done is done.
2. We feel it tries to bring us down, but it actually tests our strength.
3. Once you do something wrong, we learn never to repeat it again.
4. Memories of the past don’t go away, but we can push it behind in mind.
5. Some relationships stand the test of time. Finding the pearl is up to you, no one can know where it is that they find it.
6. Friendship matters a lot, and it doesn’t matter if your friendship is virtual or real.
7. Death shall come when it is ready, not when you want it to. No matter how sick you think you are, one should never think that Death is waiting in the near future.
8. Telling is easy, believing what is told is difficult. Only if you believe in what you say, should you try to get others to follow it.
8 Places I Would Love To Go/Visit/See:
5. Los Angeles
7. Cape Town
8 Things I Currently Need/Want:
1. I want a job with a good salary
2. I need a fully paid phone connection
3. I want to puke (I over-ate at dinner I think)
4. I need to try and take my own decisions
5. I want some independence in my home
6. I need to lose weight and fast. I’m fast returning to a size I once dreaded.
7. I need to go out and loosen up. I feel suffocated at home.
8. I want to finish this tag as soon as possible.