Till now, I’ve never thought of myself as being a superior scribbler! Thanks Rimz, for bestowing that award upon me and my little space! 🙂 There are rules to this award, which are as follows.
1.Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Blogging Friends.
2.Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3.Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post which explains The Award.
4.Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
5.Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
The award is :
I give this award to:
1. Americanizing Desi : for each one of her blogs, this award is well deserved. She writes ever so well, and it is a delight reading them.
2. Yamini Meduri : for writing so beautiful on every possible topic, from friendship to social causes.
3. Aarthi : for writing all possible styles, and trying to learn more too.
4. Fiducia : my guru, who says I’m better! 😉
5. Amias : for depth in her works, and passion too.
If you have not read the poem on Thirst, inspired by OSI theme this week, please do read it! It is the poem previous to this! 🙂