No one tagged me to do this. But I liked this tag. I saw it at Artz’ blog & promptly stole it! 😉
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4 – The book nearest to me is the telephone directory! I doubt the person would like me putting his name and number here. Not risking a case! 😉
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air? – No, the curtain. Glad I didn’t pull it!
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? – I saw the news headlines. Ended with the announcer saying India drubbed New Zealand by 6 wickets in the match.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is? – it is midnight
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? – its 12:05am ( hmm…)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? – Silence.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? – In the evening, saying goodbye to some guests.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at? – At DeviantArt photos. Searching a pic for the poem to follow this tag.
9. What are you wearing? – Light cream T-shirt, Black trousers
10. When did you last laugh? – Hmm, in the evening when speaking with a good friend.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in? – A mirror, A picture of a lily and a Mickey Mouse wall hanging.
12. Seen anything weird lately? – Yeah, a cat chasing a dog!
13. What do you think of this quiz? – Very Very Longggg! 😛
14. What is the last film you saw? – Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix (I have the DVD)
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy? – Manchester United!
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno! – Hmm, since I stole this tag, I don’t have to answer this! 😉
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? – I can change my world easily, but to change THE world is a task very tough. If I change one thing, many others would change. A change for the better might get ten changes for the worse.
18. Do you like to Dance? – Sure, but I’ve two left feet!
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? –Megha
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? –Sangeeth
21. Would you ever consider living abroad? – Yes, in London or Manchester.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? – Good Job! Saving the world was difficult for me, but I’m glad you helped.